Thursday, December 24, 2009

Nuovo Appartamento

This place is very classy. High ceiling, wood floor, large windows. I love it. I just can't get too used to it because I move again in a month. I'm still not sure where, but somewhere in the center of the city.
The main differences between apartment life and my homestay:
1. The food is not as good when I make it
2. I now clean after myself and do my own laundry : )
3. I walk less, eat more nutella, and drink more wine
4. Work is sooooo much closer
5. No one says "buonanotte" to me anymore
6. I'm much louder
7. I don't have to run from the shower to my room clutching my towel about me, hoping my host brothers have their doors closed
8. No more dog hairs all over my clothes
9. No more dog to love
10. I could go on for a while...
Buon Natale and happy holidays everyone! The Germans are coming soon. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment