Thursday, October 22, 2009

Where in the world is Melissa?

Ciao ragazzi! I'm off to Pisa in a few hours. I will spend the night there and then catch a dinky plane to Memmingen, Germany. I am still not sure what I will be doing in Bavaria, aside from freezing, but I am sure it will be a great experience. I brought two batteries for my camera! Because Ryanair is so cheap, they can make up whatever rules they want as far as carry-on luggage, so I have 9 days worth of clothes and supplies crammed into my little black book bag. This is "real" traveling I suppose. I will be in London for three days, and, again, I don't know what I'll do yet.
Really I'm just glad my midterms are over and I am pretty go-with-the-flow as far as fall break is concerned. I will post if I can, but I am not sure if I will have internet. Have a great week everyone and I will inform ya'll about my trip soon! Grazie per leggere!

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment